Echoes, Ocean Waves

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Communication.


Sometimes I wonder just how well we communicate as friends, as people with a draw to fellowship.

I shan't name any of the people I may mention here. But lately I've noticed how poor communication has led to the crippling or near destruction of previously lovely friendships. Why did that occur? Because someone and myself were not on the same ground, and neither addressed one another. Instead there was only a period of stepping away from each other entirely without any grace, only a long stretch of awkwardness and, for me, a troubled spirit.

I love my friends, and I want them to know that. I love how they strive for godliness, to put Jesus at the epicenter of their lives, even if they may stumble, they will march on.

But the experience of the past months has left me in confusion. Why do we not confront each other anymore? Why do we hide away? Why do we bottle up and set out to sea the issues that should be conveyed to our offender?

Why do we not come together as Jesus told us to?


Godbless, Love.

~T.J.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment