Echoes, Ocean Waves

Thursday, April 13, 2017

There, And Back Again. (In a different meaning.)




Often in a gathering of friends we have fun, sometimes share smiles and laughs and meaningful conversations. But sometimes I simply must exit for a time, either due to a senses overload or I realize something is bringing me down. Retreating to, say, a restroom or quiet corner and playing music or (especially) singing to myself is my favorite thing to do when I must vacate for a time. 

I enjoy small groups of friends, but I guess deep down I always prefer one or two people conversations. I think in groups most of us have a tendency to follow or listen to whoever is making the most noise rather than who is actually trying to speak to us. I do that sometimes as well. 

In the end, Thank the Lord for restrooms I guess. :) I do so love seeing treasured souls and faces.


No comments:

Post a Comment